Real Estate Attorney In Edmond, OK
Helping Clients in Oklahoma for Over 20 years
Real estate is a critical component of many business ventures, either as a means of generating income through investments or as a physical space where business is conducted. Oklahoma real estate can be labyrinthine and confusing, especially when dealing with commercial matters. Prospective homeowners can also require assistance reviewing mortgages and other types of documents, especially if they are new to homeownership.
Our real estate law practice encompasses the entirety of this broad-spectrum, from massive commercial transactions to personal homeowner assistance. Our attorneys have been part of thousands of real estate transactions. Our Edmond real estate lawyers at Gossen and Schaller, PLLC have experience advising investors, lenders, developers, and individual consumers in private practice.
If you need assistance with a real estate transaction or problem, contact us online or call (405) 267-9921 to request a consultation.
Our Real Estate Legal Services
Whether you are an individual consumer or a large company, we have the resources and experience to assist you. We can help with proactive planning, the drafting and review of relevant documents, and some types of real estate litigation.
Some of the services our Edmond real estate attorneys can assist you with include:
- Document Drafting – Our team can draft any document related to real estate ownership or a real estate transaction. Some common examples include private roadway easements and maintenance agreements, mortgages and other financing documents, restrictive covenants and Homeowner’s Association documents, and leases.
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions – Depending on the size and type of real estate you are purchasing, you may need a real estate attorney on your team in addition to a realtor. We can provide letters of intent, purchase, and sales agreements, assist in the due diligence process, and review and advise documents provided by the other party.
- Real Estate Disclosure Claims – When applicable, Oklahoma’s Real Estate Disclosure Act preempts common law fraud and tort claims and provides the only remedy for homeowners who have found undisclosed defects. Our attorneys have successfully recovered damages for homebuyers who have found undisclosed plumbing problems and other issues. We are prepared to both defend against and pursue these types of claims.
- Quiet Titles – A quiet title action is often used to clarify ownership of property. IN most cases, a quiet title may occur after a mortgage lender dispute, the death of the title owner, cases of adverse possession, and extended periods where the property is vacant. Once a quiet title action is in progress, the beneficiary is protected from outside attempts to take ownership of the property.
How Can A Real Estate Attorney In Edmond, OK Help You?
A real estate attorney can help you tremendously with a variety of different real estate matters. From helping to draft and review contracts to executing lien and title searches, your attorney will be there to answer all of your questions and guide and support you through each step of the way.
A real estate attorney can help you in the following ways:
- Answers - Providing answers to any questions that you have related to your real estate matter
- Saving Time & Money - Ensuring that you avoid making any mistakes that may delay the process or cost you financially
- Emotional Support - Serving as an emotional support system for you during any challenges you face regarding your real estate matter
- Legal Guidance - Providing you with objective legal guidance
- Document Drafting & Reviewing - Drafting and reviewing contracts and documents
- Handling Paperwork - Taking care of the paperwork involved with your case and ensuring that everything is completed correctly and promptly
- Professional Help - Execute lien and title searches
Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions that you may have regarding your real estate matter. Schedule a free consultation with one of our experienced real estate attorneys in Edmond, and learn more about how we can help you today.
A majority of our cases are tough ones that not many attorneys can handle themselves. Work with us from the beginning and we can resolve it from start to finish.
We treat clients like family. We want you to rest assured that your case will be handled by people who are on your side.
It's our job to worry about the legalese, not yours. Our goal is to make sure your journey with us is an easy process from start to finish.
It shouldn't cost you an arm and a leg to protect yourself and your family. Our aim is to help you work through your legal problems without breaking the bank.
Legal processes can be hard to navigate, but our team makes an effort to minimize the confusion. Get in touch with our team today to discuss your case and explore your options.Ready to Schedule a Consultation?