Edmond Real Estate Attorneys
Helping Oklahoma Clients
Real estate is a critical component of many business ventures, either as a means of generating income through investments or as a physical space where business is conducted. Oklahoma real estate can be labyrinthine and confusing, especially when dealing with commercial matters. Prospective homeowners can also require assistance reviewing mortgage and other types of documents, especially if they are new to homeownership.
Our real estate law practice encompasses the entirety of this broad spectrum, from massive commercial transactions to personal homeowner assistance. Partner Attorney Ryan Schaller has been part of thousands of real estate transactions during his time as an in-house attorney at First American. Our Edmond real estate lawyers at Gossen and Schaller, PLLC have experience advising investors, lenders, developers, and individual consumers in private practice.
Our Real Estate Legal Services
Whether you are an individual consumer or a large company, we have the resources and experience to assist you. We can help with proactive planning, the drafting and review of relevant documents, and some types of real estate litigation.
Some of the services our Edmond real estate attorneys can assist you with include:
- Investors/Wholesalers – Attorney Ryan Schaller has worked with several investor clients on drafting better contracts, contracts for deed, lease options, subject-to financing, LLCs, trusts, joint ventures, and other agreements. Investors and wholesalers can also retain our team to be available to answer questions and advise on transactions.
- Document Drafting – Our team can draft any document related to real estate ownership or a real estate transaction. Some common examples include private roadway easements and maintenance agreements, mortgages and other financing documents, restrictive covenants and Homeowner’s Association documents, and leases.
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions – Depending on the size and type of real estate you are purchasing, you may need a real estate attorney on your team in addition to a realtor. We can provide letters of intent, purchase and sales agreements, assist in the due diligence process, and review and advise documents provided by the other party.
- Real Estate Disclosure Claims – When applicable, Oklahoma’s Real Estate Disclosure Act preempts common law fraud and tort claims and provides the only remedy for homeowners who have found undisclosed defects. Our attorneys have successfully recovered damages for home buyers who have found undisclosed plumbing problems and other issues. We are prepared to both defend against and pursue these types of claims.
- Landlord-Tenant Disputes – Our team has experience with drafting leases to better define and protect both landlords and tenants’ roles in a rental relationship. We can also assist in a landlord-tenant dispute that develops over the course of a tenancy.
A majority of our cases are tough ones that not many attorneys can handle themselves. Work with us from the beginning and we can resolve it from start to finish.
We treat clients like family. We want you to rest assured that your case will be handled by people who are on your side.
It's our job to worry about the legalese, not yours. Our goal is to make sure your journey with us is an easy process from start to finish.
It shouldn't cost you an arm and a leg to protect yourself and your family. Our aim is to help you work through your legal problems without breaking the bank.
Legal processes can be hard to navigate, but our team makes an effort to minimize the confusion. Get in touch with our team today to discuss your case and explore your options.Ready to Schedule a Consultation?