Other Service Areas
Other Types of Cases We Handle for Edmond Clients
In addition to our firm’s practice in estate planning, probate, divorce, and surface title examination, our attorneys are equipped to handle numerous other types of legal problems. We are committed to bettering the lives of our Oklahoma clients through innovative, cost efficient legal solutions.
We can assist you with numerous additional areas of law, including:
- Juvenile Law. Vulnerable children often need experienced legal representation to advocate on their behalf. We have a proud of history of assisting children in these situations and can help private clients in matters involving adoptions and guardianships. We can also serve as a child’s Guardian ad Litem, where we represent the best interests of the child when litigating a potentially unsafe living situation.
- Landlord-Tenant Disputes. We represent landlords, tenants, and commercial tenants in all types of conflicts that can erupt in a rental situation. We are experienced in handling matters involving eviction proceedings, landlord harassment, rent increases, security deposits, maintenance, and asset protection. We are also able to review commercial leases.
- Real Estate Law. We have substantial experience working with both enormous commercial clients and individual prospective homeowners. Our team is capable of assisting investors/wholesalers in every stage of a commercial real estate transaction as well as document drafting and review and real estate disclosure litigation.
- Small Businesses. We are available to advise entrepreneurs in every stage of a small business, whether that means assisting in entity creation, serving as general counsel, or the drafting and reviewing of employer-employee agreements, operating bylaws, joint venture agreements, and contracts with suppliers or purchasers. We are also able to synergize opportunities with our real estate practice.
- Tax Law. We have considerable experience assisting Oklahoma clients with audits from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). We can assist you in matters relating to United States tax law and represent you in the specialized Tax Court system.
No matter the type or complexity of your legal problem, there is a significant chance our team at Gossen and Schaller, PLLC can help. We have over 20 years of combined legal experience in numerous areas of the law and will do everything in our power to make your life easier through smart legal solutions.
A majority of our cases are tough ones that not many attorneys can handle themselves. Work with us from the beginning and we can resolve it from start to finish.
We treat clients like family. We want you to rest assured that your case will be handled by people who are on your side.
It's our job to worry about the legalese, not yours. Our goal is to make sure your journey with us is an easy process from start to finish.
It shouldn't cost you an arm and a leg to protect yourself and your family. Our aim is to help you work through your legal problems without breaking the bank.
Legal processes can be hard to navigate, but our team makes an effort to minimize the confusion. Get in touch with our team today to discuss your case and explore your options.Ready to Schedule a Consultation?