El Reno Estate Planning Attorneys
A Comprehensive Estate Plan Can Protect You & Your Loved Ones
Love and a commitment to loved ones are at the heart of any comprehensive estate plan. By taking proactive measures now, you can safeguard your loved ones’ futures by sparing them the ordeal that can arise during your end-of-life affairs and what happens to your property and assets when you pass on.
An estate plan is more than just a last will and testament. The truth is that families are most secured by a comprehensive estate strategy that encompasses numerous documents that plan for a variety of events that can occur while you’re still alive and after you are no longer around. Our estate planning attorneys in El Reno at Gossen and Schaller, PLLC can help you optimize your estate plan to protect you and your loved ones as much as possible.
Learn more about our services and what our Wealth Counsel Member Firm can do for you by contacting us online or calling (405) 267-9921. When you do, request a consultation to get started soon.
What Our Services Can Help You Achieve
Our goal is to make the estate planning process as simple and cost-efficient as possible. We also value each opportunity we can take to walk you through the options that are available to you so you can make the decisions that work best for you. Whether you need to create a completely new estate plan, amend an existing one, or need counsel to advise you on issues you should address in the future, Gossen and Schaller, PLLC is ready to support you.
Our estate planning attorneys in El Reno are capable of addressing any matter related to your estate plan, such as the following:
- Trust Administration. The administration of your trust is an important and delicate matter that must be handled by someone you trust when you pass away. A trustee has an enormous responsibility to the loved ones you named as your beneficiaries in your will. Our attorneys can help you build a trust that works for you and even provide your trustee with the assistance they need to administer your estate when you pass on.
- Special Needs Trusts. You can ensure that your loved ones with special needs can have the financial security and long-term care that they need after you pass one. Special needs trusts can allow you to set aside money to ensure they can afford the help they need without losing their eligibility for government programs such as Supplemental Security Income benefits.
- Trusts and Wills. These are the cornerstones of any estate plan. A will and a revocable living trust can give you the chance to determine who receives your property after you pass on.
- Powers of Attorney. There are several different types of attorney powers you can assign to one or more individuals in your life. These powers can become active during events you specify and empower your trusted loved ones to make crucial financial and medical decisions for you when you are not able to do so.
- Probate. When someone dies, their estate will go through probate. This is the process of notifying beneficiaries, creditors, paying bills owed by the deceased – including an estate tax bill – and more. We can provide estate executors and trustees with the assistance they need to handle probate matters as efficiently as possible.
Contact Us for Legal Assistance
Coming up with a strategy to prepare your loved ones for a time when you’re no longer around doesn’t have to be so difficult. At Gossen and Schaller, PLLC, we can simplify the process to make sure you understand all of your options and how you can come up with the plan that works best for you and your family.
Learn more about what our estate planning attorneys in El Reno can do for you by calling (405) 267-9921 or contacting us online.
“I really can’t recommend her enough nor will I ever forget the lasting impact she has had on our lives.”- Joan A. Clark
Our Commitment to Delivering ExcellenceWhy Choose Gossen & Schaller, PLLC?
A majority of our cases are tough ones that not many attorneys can handle themselves. Work with us from the beginning and we can resolve it from start to finish.
We treat clients like family. We want you to rest assured that your case will be handled by people who are on your side.
It's our job to worry about the legalese, not yours. Our goal is to make sure your journey with us is an easy process from start to finish.
It shouldn't cost you an arm and a leg to protect yourself and your family. Our aim is to help you work through your legal problems without breaking the bank.
Legal processes can be hard to navigate, but our team makes an effort to minimize the confusion. Get in touch with our team today to discuss your case and explore your options.Ready to Schedule a Consultation?